Wednesday 28 May 2014

Green Goodness in a Glass

I'm not gonna lie. I am one to follow food trends. Why do you think i have a food blog?
So to celebrate all things food-trendy I am going to get this one out of my system and post the damn Green Smoothie.

Why?
Well, it shot so well on  the camera and to tell you the truth i do actually drink these for  about 4 out 7 of my breakfasts in the week.They're yummy, energising, quick to make and, well, pretty nutritious.
Smoothies are one of those foods that, while I'm sipping away, i wish it would never end.

1 Big Glass Full of Green Goodness:

1 Green Apple
2 Beetroot Leaves
2-3 Kale Leaves
1/2 Small Avocado
Ice cubes
Lots of Cinnamon
5 cm Piece of Cucumber
Milk of choice (rice, almond, soy, coconut water or just water.)
 Blend well and enjoy slowly. You can top it with oats or anything crunchy is you're feeling adventurous. Mine has popped amaranth and goji berries.

Happy Sipping!



No comments:

Post a Comment